Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Reserved My Space

I began a Myspace page a few days ago. At 57, I'm probably one of the oldest members of the Myspace crowd.

It's interesting to watch the way the young view themselves. I just I can hang!

Myspace reserves a small space for me in the infinite realms of cyberspace. In this space I can say a few words, post a few pictures and share them all with friends.

Yet, according to the promise of God, there is a place being prepared for those who live according to his will. This space is more expansive than myspace. In fact space will not be limited at all. There will be plenty of space.

In fact my space there will be bigger. I don't know how big, but the master has said that there will be many mansions or spaces in the father's new creation. It could be in one place or on different planets. I don't know. I just know that I will have myspace and many friends too.
So for now, I'll tinker with this space; but it's not myspace.

My space is being prepared.

That will be crump.

I can hang.

No comments: