Saturday, September 04, 2021

Stay on the path, it leads to glory

 Despite our burdens, every believer should march on, singing the words of our anthem: "God of our weary years, God of our silent tears, thou who has brought us thus far along the way, thou who has by thy might, led us into the light, keep us forever in the path we pray!"


 If we stay on the right path God will be for us. Romans 8:31 reminds us that "If God be for us, who can be against us?"

    

If we stay on the right path, it won't matter about the burdens because Romans 8:37 says, "In all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."


If we stay on the right path, it won't matter how many barriers are placed in front of us because we remember that Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me"


Troubles don’t matter when you know the Lord is with you!


 When the Lord is with you, you can call on him, like great-grandma did when she said, "Lord, I'm down here waiting, please don't pass me by!"


Psalm 55:22 “Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.


Walk with me Lord, Walk with me! While I'm on this tedious journey, I want Jesus to walk with me.

No comments: