Thursday, April 29, 2021

Auto Correct me, Lord

    I write my thoughts on my cell phone or I pad, but sometimes I notice that my final product is not what I wrote. It appears that my phone has a feature called “auto correct” that suggests the correct spelling of a word and allows me to use the suggestion.
   

AutoCorrect Me, Lord
But sometimes, I notice that even after I have typed correctly what I wanted,  the cellphone changes my word and puts in another. Once I sent a message to a man named Jesse. The message was “Jesse, this is my email address” but Jesse was replaced with Jesus and the message became “Jesus, this is my email address”

   Since the phone, computers, and iPads remember our most used phrases, it assumed that I really want to say, “Jesus” instead of Jesse. Not that time.
  
 As Believers we do have an autocorrect feature, however, He is called the Holy Spirit. He works on our conscience when we know we’ve done wrong and prompts us to correct ourselves.
 
 The prophet asked God to correct him. He said it was a good thing. He said in Jeremiah 10:24, “Correct me, O Lord, but with Justice, not with your anger, or you will bring me to nothing.
 
  We Thank God for the Holy Spirit it corrects us automatically every day and the blood of Christ erases our mistake automatically giving us a clean slate.
  
 Thank God for auto-correct.

No comments: