Sunday, August 15, 2021

Thank God for the blood

    It's good to know that we are protected, saved, and strengthened by the blood of Christ.

God recognizes that true saints have put themselves under the protection of Christ. We are identified by the presence of the blood of Christ covering our lives. 

   Just as God told Israel, “When I see the blood, I will pass over you;" he says the same to us.

   When I see the blood, I’ll take your unsettled spirit and give you comfort.

   When I see the blood, I’ll take your defeat and give you the victory!

   When I see the blood, I’ll take your bowed down head and lift it up high!

   When I see the blood, I’ll take your spiritual blindness and help you see your way!

   There are some things in this world that we cannot attain without the blood.

   The songwriter asked the question, “What can wash away my sins?” Then he answered what every born-again Christian already knows, its “Nothing but the blood

of Jesus!” What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus! Oh precious is the flow that makes me white as snow, nothing but the blood of Jesus!"

    When you’ve been washed in the blood, you can sing with new meaning, “I know it was the blood. I know it was the blood that saved me.”

    1 Peter 1:19 explains how we can be saved, protected, and provided for all simultaneously. It says,  “But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 

    Thank God for the blood.

No comments: