Friday, August 19, 2005

A $423 alignment bill

I took the Honda CRX to get that wheel replaced yesterday. What was supposed to be a simple wheel replacement and alignment cost more, but it had to be paid.

It turns out I needed two tires, an alignment, tie rod ends, and a wheel rotation. Final bill $423.00. After I got over the shock of the cost I drove off in my little 1985 red CRX feeling pretty good because everything was straigtened out.

The same rings true for us spiritually. The price of our salvation was a death on a cross. It was a high price.

But, thanks to Jesus we have the assurance that everything has been straigthened out and realigned.

Jesus paid for my salvation, unfortunately I had to pay the $423.00 for little Honda. Thanks to his grace, I shelled it out and drove away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say